Step 1 – Enter a private, online meeting room, where your eClosing will take place. All meetings will be recorded for quality and compliance requirements.
Step 2 – One of our licensed RON notaries will confirm signers’ identities through Vouched ID.
Step 3 – One of our licensed RON notaries will review documents with all parties, who will then electronically sign documents to complete the closing process. Notaries will issue an electronic notary seal on all documents requiring notarization.
- Close anywhere with a Wi-Fi connection
- Eliminate travel time and costs
- Easy Scheduling
- Shortened signing appointments and shortened funding times
- Quicker turnaround – Eliminates post-closing scanning. Fully executed documents are available same day.
- Increased quality control and accuracy – Prevents missing signatures and documents
- Increased security – All documents will be stored in a secure portal and will require a tamper-evident seal to be applied.
- Eco-friendly – Reduce paper usage and reduce carbon footprint by storing physical documents.